Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Personal

Name: Siti Aminah Binti Samsuddin.
Born : 14 December 1989
        : Pulau Pinang.
My father name: Samsuddin Bin Jalaluddin
My mother name: Nor Majidah Bt Ab Majid.
Siblings:: 3 sisters and 3 brothers
Hobbies:: networking, cooking, sewing, gardening and baking..
Fave food:: Pizza, Spaghetti and Roti Naan
Fave drink:: Iced Tea, Limeade and Lemonade
Fave movies:: Definately, Maybe... Sepet, Gubra, Mukhsin, Talentime, Brokeback Mountain, The Notebook, A walk to remember [love story..arhhh]
Fave musician:: Avril Lavigne, Yuna, Evan Taubenfeld, Kimya Dawson,Liyana Fizi and Wani Ardy
I hates:: SMOKERS that smokes in front of me with no respects and people that doesn't respect other people especially old folks..
My best friend name:: Mohd Azwan bin Muhammad
Motto:: No retreats, no regrets..

           

1 comments:

joan said...

Hi,
Maybe you can add more info like hobby, likes and dislikes about food, pets, movies, etc