Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reflections

30 March 2010::

i'm here for goods..
you're here for a reason..
no matter how hard
we've try to avoid each other
in the end we'll bump to each other..

well, i'not really good in writing poems in english.. it's been a while i lost the skills..i prefer to write poems in malay for now..

okeyh..the reflections after i wrote the recommendation report....
writing the report is quite easy...it is because we only compare the products or subject that we had chosen.
but, the procedure of collecting the data and information is the toughest among all...
it is the most stressful period in completing this coursework...

there's a lot of information in the internet isn't tally with each other.. and most importantly, the information isn't up-to-date.. hussshhhhh.... so we need to find another way of finding the updated information...

thank god, i have a group members that give their co-operation through out this project...
altough there are few things that happened, its ok..everybody made mistakes...
forgive and forget are the important things in teamwork...



17 March 2010::

so...its been a month after my last reflection... recently, i have been through a mock interview with my TECH COMM lecturer, Ms H...duhh...interview?? i'm not graduate yet!! so i've to pretend that i've graduate during the interview...

buzzz...my preparation before interview>>>
1) choose a company for the interview...
-since i'm from Penang, i've choosen a company nearby my house..[i love my own state so what!!]
2) write a cover letter
-i write it based on the company that i've choosen
3) write resume
-i've write 2 different resume for the interview.. the real and "pretend" resume.. the real resume includes everything that real in my life..while the "pretend" resume includes edited resume with addition of unreal information about myself.. such as i'm a diploma holder that graduate last year, 2009 [which i'm not].. and many more..honestly, writing a pretend resume is harder than writing the real resume..hahahah...i'm not good when lying the lecturer..

ermmm...during interview>>>
i wear a baju kurung..hahahha.. my group should start the interview at 2.30pm but because of a few problems occurs, our group start nearly an hours later.. i'm the fourth candidate out of seven.. tik..tok..tik..tok.. the clock is ticking...[what is my purpose for writing it??]
anyways, it runs smoothly although i forget a lots of vocabs suddenly...i only can confirm that i answers all the questions confidently...


17 February 2010::

its been 2 ++ weeks after my first reflection.. hahaha...i keep viewing this blog without updating it..actually i always have the mood to write anything while i'm doing nothing but when i'm ready to write or should i say when the laptop or paper is in front of me, i kept lost the inspirations.. so thats why its quite hard for me to do any blogging besides poems blogging.. i'm such a weirdo rite?? hahahaha...

i've finished writing the resume and cover letters which i'll post it in anytime... do u know that when i wrote the education section in the resume all the memories while i'm in primary and secondary keep playing in my head.. oooo gosh i really miss the teachers, friends and even the environment.. English is my fave language, which automatically made the English teachers are my fave teachers. hahahaha...

why English??? let me tell u...my untie is my idol besides my mom lah... her name is Nor Wahidah bt Abd Majid who happens to be my first english teacher in my life.. although my mom is the first one but she doesn't have any certificate in english degree..sorry mom..heheheh.. she is a brilliant and caring person..she is willing to gave everything for the sake of our family..she stay single till now because she want to give her full attention towards her mother (my grandma).. she bought me everything such books,novels,scarfs and also a laptop without expecting any return.. she just want her niece to score in exams and be a useful and successful person. i love u Umi Wahidah..muahhh...
so i'll wrap my second reflection for now...bye..


2 February 2010::

ermmm...i'm quite excited with this blog purpose.. some student felt its just waste of time because they doesn't like to write it in English. but i got the feeling that the eportfolio thing will become a "big thing" in the future.

eventhough this blog is kind of empty or should i said its inactive, i'll try to keep it update as soon i have free time..

3 comments:

Jaja Razin said...

yea yea yea yea yea yea
wowww....cool template u got there..!! make 1 for me mek..;-) i wish i could beautify my blog such others but somehow i just need a power of endurance to start it...so why don't you make 1 for me myn? :-D
after all, i know you are cute,the very-very cute one......:-D :-D :-D

joan said...

It's good to start to think positive as I know you'll develop your eportfolio into something meaningful and useful in the future! Keep up the good work!

ain_az said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....dunno wat to comment...ekekeke...keep up the gud work...huaaaaa....